Reyes Entertainment is an award-winning public relations and marketing agency that creates and executes Hispanic and General Market campaigns for entertainment and media clients as well as celebrities and Fortune 500 Brands across all media platforms. Founded by Hispanic entrepreneur and media expert Gabriel Reyes, the company offers English- and Spanish-language communications, media relations, marketing, branded content and mobile solutions for a unified market approach based on cultural engagement. Our mission: Build value for our clients by deploying high-impact, multi-platform bilingual campaigns.
Reyes Entertainment now offers its clients mobile solutions through an association with GAMAGI, an Austin-based start-up, creators of the GAMAGI Mesh, a robust, flexible and highly scalable location-based Advanced Mobile Augmented Reality (MAR) platform for mobile apps with API’s to support new and cool consumer engagement campaigns.
Reyes Entertainment is an established company with a proven track record. The agency consistently delivers impressive results for a prestigious client roster that includes Hulu, ABC, CBS, PBS, HBO, Lifetime, Columbia Pictures, Warner Bros. Pictures, 21st Century Fox, Fox Searchlight, The Adelante Movement, presented by Coca-Cola and Nerium International, WWE, PBS Primetime, The Hispanic Scholarship Fund (HSF), among many others.
Reyes has won numerous awards and recognitions including the Hispanic Public Relations Association’s PRemio Award for Best Digital PR Campaign for the PBS documentary “The Longoria Affair.” The company also received two PRSA PRism Awards for Excellence in Multicultural PR Campaigns for ABC’s “George Lopez” and PBS’ EMMY Award-winning series “American Family” by Gregory Nava. Reyes also won five MarCom Creative Awards for FOX’s “The Swan,” ABC’s “George Lopez” and “Ugly Betty,” among others.
Reyes Entertainment’s President Gabriel Reyes is well known as a pioneer of Hispanic market in Hollywood. He’s been featured as one of The Hollywood Reporter’s 50 Most Powerful Latinos in Hollywood; The Imagen Foundation’s Most Powerful Latinos in Hollywood; Hispanic Business Magazine 100 Most Influential Hispanics in the U.S.; Hispanic Magazine’s Top Latino Entrepreneurs and Ten to Watch as well as Latino Impact Magazine’s 100 Latinos on the Move. His early days in Hollywood as an executive developing English-language Latino content in films and television is memorialized in Guy Garcia’s 2005 book, “The New Mainstream: How The Multicultural Consumer is Transforming American Business.”
Reyes is also a professor at The University of Texas at Austin delivering a weekly online lecture on Integrated Communications in Latino Entertainment. Reyes is also active in the LGBT community having sat on the boards of OUTFEST, the Los Angeles Gay & Lesbian Film Festival as well as GLAAD (Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation). He has also organized LGBT panels at the Hispanicize event and has advised Latino LGBT organizations like Bienestar.
Gabriel Reyes and the Reyes Entertainment team brings added value to its clients through their extensive network of high level contacts in the worlds of media, journalism, television, film, entertainment, business, government, education, nonprofits and Latino community organizations.
LIST OF SERVICES
In our nearly 15 years in business, Reyes Entertainment has created and executed dozens of PR campaigns for entertainment, business and media clients in both Spanish- and English-language media markets. We offer our clients a combination of PR services across traditional media, digital and social media spaces, customized to fit each client’s needs. We are able to deploy a wide range of services that include:
- PR Strategy
- Media Relations
- TV, Film, Music and Entertainment PR
- Social Media Strategy and Content
- Corporate Communications
- Crisis Management
- Consumer and Grassroots Outreach
- Press Kit Writing and Development
- Branded Content
Reyes Entertainment also offers its clients marketing and experiential events services ranging from planning, to creative to execution. Our agency has created special events and marketing activations for a variety of clients including Latina Magazine’s Inaugural, First, Second and Third Anniversary special events; The Los Angeles International Film Festival Opening and Closing Night Events; The NY International Latino Film Festival sponsor activations; Imagen Awards Event; Bravo Awards, among many others. Experiential events services include:
- Event Planning, Budgeting and Production
- Talent Procurement
- Media Outreach and Coordination
- Event Staffing and Management
The GAMAGI Mesh platform offers these key services for businesses:
- Geo Location. Address to latitude/longitude, latitude/longitude to address, store and retrieve data nearby.
- Media Sharing. Share photos, videos, audio files and graphics.
- Unique Experiences. Enhanced mobile experiences with augmented reality.
- Advertising. Advertising to customers via AugTag™ globally or regionally.
- API. Create your own applications using our API.
- Analytics. Provide impressions, clicks and physical tag visits.
- HPRA’s Premio for Best Digital PR Campaign for the PBS documentary “The Longoria Affair.”
- PRSA PRism Awards for Excellence in Multicultural PR Campaign for ABC’s “George Lopez”
- PRSA Prism Award for Excellence in Multicultural PR Campaign: PBS’ EMMY Award-winning series “American Family” by Gregory Nava.
- Five (5) MarCom Creative Awards for FOX’s “The Swan,” ABC’s “George Lopez” and “Ugly Betty,” Fox Home Entertainment’s “Master and Commander” and CineLatino series.
Follow Reyes Entertainment on:
President, Reyes Entertainment.